Having Diarrhea can be very inconvenient along with being uncomfortable. Diarrhea can be caused by a variety of things namely: food allergies, infections, emotional stress, or autoimmune diseases like Crohn’s. Diarrhea is a natural reaction to the toxins that need to come out of your body.
There are a few things that you can do to stop that liquid stool and start feeling better.
Top Foods for Diarrhea
- Water — This is a very important component of digestive health — Try to drink 2 cups each hour.
- Homemade bone broth — Making your own broth is essential to get this digestive healthy drink without the additives
- Fresh vegetable juice — Vegetable can provide needed electrolytes. Only a good idea if it doesn’t increase the diarrhea.
- Flaxseed Oil — Studies have shown to have reduced the time diarrhea lasts.
- Digestible Foods — Apples, Bananas and Rice for a few days
Foods to Avoid
- Conventional Dairy — Processed dairy can be hard to digest
- Caffeine — Caffeine stimulates the digestive tracts and increases the diarrhea.
- Potential Allergens — Gluten, nuts, shellfish, and dairy
Great Supplements that will help
- Probiotics — Young Living Life 5 — A high-potency probiotic that represents the culmination of years of extensive research. Life 5 builds and restores core intestinal health by providing 5 clinically proven probiotic strains including two advance super strains to enhance intestinal health, sustain energy and improve immunity. Contains 8 billion active cultures and improves colonization up to 10 times. How to buy.
- Digestive Enzymes — Essentialzymes 4 — A multi-spectrum enzyme complex specially formulated to aid the critically needed digestion of dietary fats, proteins, fiber, and carbohydrates commonly found in the modern, processed diet. The dual time-release technology releases the animal- and plant-based enzymes at separate times within the digestive tract, allowing for optimal nutrient absorption.How to buy.
- Glutamine Powder — Glutamine is a regulator of acid-base balance. It is an amino acid that helps repair the digestive tract.
- Aloe Vera Juice — Aloe is healing to the digestive system.
- Raw Sprouted Fiber from Flax and Chia seeds — soluble fiber can help thicken stools and reduce the frequency of diarrhea. They also help in maintaining digestive health all the time.
Essential Oils for Diarrhea
Peppermint Essential Oil — can reduce bowel inflammation and soothe the digestive tract reducing loose stools. Can take Young Living Oil in a capsule, or topically rub the peppermint oil diluted with carrier oil over the abdomen.How to buy
Di-Gize Essential Oil Blend — an awesome blend to help digest health. Contains the following oils: Peppermint, Lemongrass, Juniper, Patchouli, Ginger, Fennel, Tarragon.How to buy