What are Toxins and Why do they Build up in our Bodies?
Toxins are chemical or poisons that are known to have harmful effects on our bodies. They can come from food or water, from chemicals used to grow and harvest food, in the preparation of food, or even from the air that we breathe. Our bodies will process these harmful toxins through our liver and kidneys and eliminate them in the form of sweat, urine, and feces.
We are exposed to these toxins on a daily basis. The air freshener we spray, the food we eat, the over-the-counter drugs that we take, the cleaning and grooming supplies that we use are all full of chemicals that can make us sick.
- They are a non-toxic alternative for you and for your family
- They are environmentally-friendly
- They promote physical and emotional well-being
- They help to improve quality of life
- The can replace conventional household cleaners
- They can be used in DIY Beauty Products
- Essential Oils seem like nature’s perfect solution for the problems that chemicals, poor nutrition and stress have added to our lives. However, remember that to get great benefits and results you must use “Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils” that have are from a reliable source that strictly tests their oils for added chemicals or compounds.
Learn how to start you journey with essential oils here. Stay tuned tomorrow for a post devoted to learning how to use your essential oils!